Thursday, September 23, 2010

New Vehicle Rumor: Akira Motorcycle!

I'm not the only one to discover this bug (or easter egg), but if you go to the level editor, select the character and manually type "5" in the input field to the right of "default character:", you will see the motorcycle from Akira! Although you can't test your level or play using this vehicle, it suggests this is a possible upcoming vehicle. When asked to comment on this, Jim Bonacci, creator of Happy Wheels, had this to say:

"EAT F***ING S***"

Seriously.

[UPDATE: With the release of the Moped Couple, this trick no longer works]

4 comments:

  1. wow this good but ,I like your post and good pics may be any peoples not like because defrent mind all poeple , happy wheels

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have done a great job. I will definitely dig it and personally recommend to my friends. I am confident they will be benefited from this site.
    happy wheels demo

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahaha :D it`s a wonderful vehicle :P thank u author, i am going to add this vehicle in my gallery ;) but i love to play this version ;) the best happy wheels demo unblocked

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am really impressed along with your writing skills and also with the format on your blog.
    Happy Wheels Demo

    ReplyDelete